Frequently Asked Questions

How do I contact Undergraduate Admissions?

Call 919.515.2434, send email to, or visit the Undergraduate Admissions website.


How do I contact Graduate Admissions?

Call 919.515.2872, send email to, or visit the Graduate School website.


How do I reserve outdoor space?

Student Involvement handles all requests for outdoor events and solicitations


How do I report a student death?

Please follow the Communications Protocol for Student Deaths.