Parents' Fund Requests
Requests for 2012-2013 are due November 2, 2012. Decisions will be made by shortly thereafter.
Instructions for Submitting Requests
- The total amount of Parents' Fund monies for distribution in the Division for 2012-2013 is approximately $85,000.
- Requests will be accepted for one-time requests only.
- Requests can be submitted to expand existing projects as well as assist in financing of new projects.
- Funds must be spent no later than March 31, 2013.
- The primary pre-requisite for consideration of Parents' Fund monies is evidence of direct benefit to NC State students. Priority will be given to requests that benefit the greatest number of students.
- Units may submit more than one request. Please submit each request as a separate document.
- Requests must use the Parents' Fund Request Form. By using the form, all requests will be consistent in length and format.
- Requests must be submitted by the Vice Provost (VP) for your area, which will indicate approval by that VP for each request. Each VP should review all the requests to ensure that they are complete, accurate and adhere to the instructions and format of the Request Form. Requests will not be accepted from anyone but the VP.
- Requests must be submitted electronically to Sandy Jones no later than November 2, 2012.
- All units in the Division are eligible to submit requests for Parents' Fund monies.
- Contact Carrie Zelna if you need assistance in completing the "Request Overview" portion regarding the "additional data that would provide support for your proposal...such as benchmarking data, national studies, and literature" section of the form.
- All requests for technology resources (hardware, software, services, etc.) will be reviewed by DASA Technology Services.