The Division of Academic and Student Affairs began developing a strategic plan in 2012. Through a rigorous process, the 2013-2020 DASA Strategic Plan was developed. Its implementation began in Fall 2014 and is expected to continue until 2020.
- Goal One: Shape Your Life: Promoting student success through personal responsibility in a supportive environment
- Goal Two: Open Your Mind: Promoting student success through educational innovation and intellectual growth
- Goal Three: Build Your Community: Promoting Student Success Through Engagement
- Goal Four: Serve the University: Providing Leadership for Student Success
- Goal Five: Ensure Sustainability: Developing and Stewarding Resources for Organizational Excellence