Taking Risks and Making Difficult Decisions: Perspectives on Leadership Career Panel
The Division of Academic and Student Affairs presents an engaging career panel on Nov. 3 titled Taking Risks and Making Difficult Decisions: Perspectives on Leadership. The event provides an excellent opportunity to hear from successful NC State Alumni and learn about the challenges they faced as they shaped their careers. Attendees will leave with actionable tips and advice to help with their career exploration. The panelists will discuss when it’s appropriate to take risks; how to make difficult decisions; and how doing both can place you on a path towards leadership.
- Mike Holmquist, Retired Managing Director, Bank of America
- JoAnn Barnhill, Human Resource and Recruitment Professional, Physical Services
- Michelle Wobker, Senior Project Manager, Humacyte
- LJ Wobker, Principal Engineer, Cisco
- Catherine Rehder, Clinical Genetics Laboratory Director
- Kyle Rehder, Pediatric Intensivist at Duke
Refreshments will be provided after the event.
Career Panel: Taking Risks and Making Difficult Decisions
Room 4280, Talley Student Union
Friday, November 3
Share this post