Family Ambassador Program
Learn how you can be more involved with the NC State community.
The Family Ambassador Program is designed to give interested parents a meaningful and enjoyable way to become more active in the university community.
By participating in the Family Ambassador Program, you become more connected to NC State, meet other parents and most importantly serve as a positive role model for students.
Volunteer opportunities range from a one-time commitment to several great opportunities throughout the year, offering various options to ensure we have something for everyone who wants to be involved. Here are a few examples of how parents can get involved:
- Help with Parents and Families Weekend or Spring Fling
- Be an usher for Arts NC State
- Volunteer at the Libraries Book Sale and other events
- Serve on a career panel
- Become an active Family Ambassador
- Register your business for career fairs and panels
- Organize an externship, co-op or internship in your professional field
- Attend New Student and Parent Orientation
- Explore the College of Veterinary Medicine’s Annual Open House
- Take part in athletic and Alumni Association events
- Tour the JC Raulston Arboretum
- Serve on the DASA Board for Student Success
- Contribute to the Career Development Center Clothing Closet
- Donate to the Feed the Pack Food Pantry
- Support student success
For more information about volunteer opportunities at NC State, or if you have additional questions about the Family Ambassador Program, please call our Parents’ Helpline at 919.512.2441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents and Families Services resides in NC State’s Division of Enrollment Management and Services.