Faculty and Staff Resources
No matter the college or division, the Division of Academic and Student Affairs provides support and guidance for faculty and staff across NC State University.
Academic Integrity in the Classroom
Academic Enrichment Programs
Academic Progress Reporting
NC State uses the Academic Progress Reporting tool to allow instructors to easily communicate quick feedback, especially areas of concern, to students.
Advising Programs and Services
We’ve made it easy for you to connect the academic courses you teach with events offered through Arts NC State, including performances, arts and crafts exhibitions, music concerts and theatre productions.
Curriculum and Course Resources
- Office of Undergraduate Courses, Curricula and Academic Standards
- Council on Undergraduate Education
- The Graduate School
- Syllabus Reg
- Syllabus Tool
- Promoting Academic Integrity
- Confronting Academic Misconduct
- Educational and Technology Fee
- NC State University Libraries
- Faculty and Staff Ombuds
- Office of Faculty Development
- Office for Institutional Equity and Diversity
Participation of Minors on Campus
NC State welcomes the presence of minors who come to the university for limited periods of time to visit the university and to participate in its educational, enrichment and athletic programs and activities. This regulation sets forth standards and procedures designed to provide a safe environment for minors and to permit these visits to be carried out in a safe and responsible manner.
Student Support Resources
- Academic Advising Programs and Services
- Navigate NC State App
- Academic Success Center
- Office of Undergraduate Research
- Pack Essentials
- University Fellowships Office
- Academic Progress Reporting
- Resources for Students
- Disability Resource Office