Our 34,000+ students do extraordinary things every day, excelling in the classroom while participating in extracurricular activities.
They make a difference in the community and shape themselves into productive citizens. The Division of Academic and Student Affairs’ Howling Success initiative aims to recognize our truly exceptional and well-rounded undergraduate students who are showing how they Think and Do.
Students who are recognized for their Howling Success will be given a platform to tell their story and guide future students. The Division of Academic and Student Affairs will howl their success through a series of public-facing promotional content, such as digital articles, videos, and print material. They will also receive a certificate in recognition of their accomplishments.
Howling Success is accepting nominations from all NC State University faculty and staff.
A Howling Success Nominee Should
- Be involved in leadership activities on campus
- Serve the NC State and wider communities
- Be involved in various Division of Academic and Student Affairs departments
- Have a unique story or experience that could inspire others.
- Be willing to have their story told on a large scale via photo, video, and written channels.
A Howling Success Nominee Must
- Have a GPA of 2.8+
- Be in good student-conduct database standing
- Be involved in at least one(1) Division of Academic and Student Affairs department or program
- Testimonial article to be hosted on dasa.ncsu.edu
- Testimonial video
- Professional photoshoot
- Division of Academic and Student Affairs social media takeover opportunity
- Howling Success Certificate of Recognition
- Become the face of the Division of Academic and Student Affairs promotional materials