Campus Basic Needs Resources
If you are a student experiencing challenges due to Hurricane Florence, complete a Pack Essentials application and the Student Ombuds will be in contact. A list of other resources are available on this webpage.
Food and Housing
NC State is dedicated to providing support for those who are food and/or housing insecure. From the Feed the Pack Food Pantry to temporary and emergency housing, there are resources for students across campus.
Departments across NC State offer educational support, high impact experiences, and opportunities for research funding and scholarships.
Miscellaneous Campus Resources
Check out these resources from free computer software to clothes for an interview, and more.
Basic needs resources available for NC State students include:
- Feed the Pack
- University Dining Employment
- Food Recovery Network
- University Housing Kitchens
- Agroecology Education Farm
- University Short Term Loans
- Financial Aid
- Pack Promise Financial Aid program
- College Emergency Funds (College of Education)
- Financial Literacy Month
- University Tutorial Center
- TRiO Programs
- Work-Study Program
- University Libraries
- Fellowships Advising Office
- Office of Undergraduate Research
- Office of Information Technology
- Wolfpack Styled Professional Closet
- Undergraduate Major: Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems
- Student Health Services
- Student Legal Services
- Low Cost Bus Passes
- Academics- Seeding Food Studies
- FREE Access to Microsoft Office 365
- Service/Leadership- Alternative Service Break- Hunger and Homelessness Trip